Who wouldn’t want to accrue readers without paying a dime? Book marketing in a digital world offers countless possibilities for self-published authors. If your budget is tight, you can always go for book advertising sites that offer free online publicity and promotion. Here’s a list!
Every Writer’s List of Top Free Book Advertising Sites
Scribd is the largest virtual library with a large availability of audiobooks, comics, sheet music, e-books, and other literary materials.
- 90 million users
- Includes social media book promotion
- User-friendly admin tool and interface
- Readable contents to iPad, Android, iPhone, and other mobile devices
- SEO-prompt for manuscripts
Wattpad is the world’s most famous storytelling community of readers with a staggering 45 million members around the world. The purpose is to help people discover and share free stories.
- Astounding 85% traffic from mobile application
- 35 million visitors per month
- 2 million unique writers
- Online book promotion advantage in other social media sites
- Allows for publishing contract opportunities
Listed as one of the best sites to download free e-books, this place is a dream made real for both authors and readers.
- 82,000+ Facebook followers; 1,500+ Twitter followers
- A large pool of e-book readers
- Allows for book display in their website
- Free social media promotion for guest writers
- 300,000 visitors and 4 million site views every month
KindleBoards is a site devoted for Kindle users with discussion forums, blogs, book promotions, and reviews.
- 300 million page views per month
- 60,000+ Facebook friends
- 80,000 members and 2.5 million different posts
- Offers Book Bazaar for indie book endorsements
- Access to different helpful forums on book marketing
Fiction press is a home for fiction writers, frustrated or inspired writers, and poets alike.
- Opens forums for readers and writers to gain free reviews and promotions
- Posts fifteen literary pieces for visibility and promotion on the web
- 50,000+ Twitter followers; 2000+ Facebook likes
- 3,700+ forums and 1,200+ communities
This book advertising site is perfect for starting self-published authors. Author marketing club is a hub for authors and readers that mainly look for knowledge, strategies, and tools in book marketing-related services.
- 25,000 writers and readers
- Free book marketing tools and resources for every member
- Offers marketing strategies on becoming an author-entrepreneur
- Promotes books to their thriving audience
- Also offers free sites for book advertisement
The Library Thing solely exists for the love of books. They also help bibliophiles catalog their e-books, including music and movies. They emphasize more on reading, not marketing, yet you still can find a way for book promotion.
- Exposes books in different book enthusiast groups and talk forums
- Has an access to six national Amazon sites, in Library of Congress, and in 1,000 libraries
- Allows display of original books in own library shelves
- Available in different languages, like French, Swedish, and more
Every writer resource is a place that primarily aids self-published authors with their book marketing adventure and small press books.
- Wide range of blogs, articles, interviews, stories, poems, and novels
- 12,000+ twitter followers and 15,000+ visitors per month
- Submit and publish your fiction work to get a free promotion on their EWR site
- Each author has a bio and publication credits page
- Authors can link their other sites for exposure
JacketFlap is an online community dedicated to young adults and children’s book publishing, and can also accommodate book promotion on children-related books.
- 200,000 members, including publishers, illustrators, authors, and other publishing enthusiasts
- Claimed as the “world’s largest database of information on children’s book publishers”
- Profile page helps authors connect with other authors and publishers
- 500+ updated publishing-related blogs and 20,000 book publishers
P.S Before advertising your book, make sure your book is formatted well. Learn how.